I am trying very hard to relax at the moment, but I am finding it to be quite difficult. I had my history midterm today, stayed after class to discuss my group's presentation for next week, and still didn't leave right away because my professor came up to me and continued talking about the presentation and my part in it. He also had to throw in the fact that I did well on my paper that he has yet to give back to the class yet. He said I could "take comfort in that it was a really good paper" and if I needed anymore help with this presentation I "shouldn't hesitate to ask him." Okay, Professor. Thanks and have a nice day.
So this presentation has been the only thing on my mind lately, because I am expected to discuss the American government and its role in regulating the environment for approximately seven minutes in front of a class of 25. Seven minutes, in my opinion, is a very long time to discuss something that I don't feel I will know much more about even after I do the readings concerning it. Which is what my professor must have sensed when he said I could ask him for help. The fact that this coming weekend happens to be Owen's first birthday and his baptism and Kelly's birthday and the Mardi Gras dance at school all does not bode well for my preparation for this presentation. Just one more week and I will be done with my major concern for history, my psychology exam, and my Spanish oral midterm. It cannot go by soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment