Wednesday, February 04, 2009

my love is a poet, and i didn't know it

So this is a little old, but it was a poem from my love and it is just so darn good!

This holiday season will be really fun.
I know that our hearts will be beating as one.
With fir trees and tinsel and mistletoe, too,
It's making this winter look much, much less blue.
When finals are over we'll be really happy.
But first we will probably take a quick nappy.
When we wake up I will gaze in your eyes,
And see where we are; it's so weird how time flies.
The deep, glassy brown of your eyes are so pretty.
They look like the twinkling lights from the city.
I can't wait to cuddle with you in the bed.
We'll spoon and we'll fork and you might give me head! :-O
I'll love you this Christmas with all my heart dearly.
I'm trying to show you my love very clearly.
And Hanukkah, Chanukah, Hanukah too,
However you spell it...I'll always love you.

It is so cute. Too bad the mail is horrible and I didn't get it until after winter break. Oh well. I still thought it was worth sharing.

love forever...kate

1 comment:

Zach said...

:) love you