Friday, March 06, 2009

spring break, but not spring weather

The week from Hell is over! Thank goodness. I think my history presentation went well, considering we were crunched for time. I got an A on my paper and my midterm, so I'm not as concerned about my grade anymore. Now that the presentation is over, the most stressful part of that class is behind me. Yahoo! I also got an A on my psychology exam--the highest grade in my class, in fact! And now, I am on break. I get to sleep in my bed and semi-relax for a week. Breakfast in the morning with Ryan and my gram, musical with Sarah tomorrow night maybe? Baby shower Sunday. Owen on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Maybe visiting Sarah Friday night? Buying bridesmaids dresses one night this week? Hopefully seeing Zachary next weekend. So much to do, so little time! But at least I am home :)

I got the hottest leggings last night at Urban Outfitters, and they were quite the bargain. Now I must hang them on my wall and let them remind me not to overeat so I can fit into them hehe

love forever...kate

1 comment:

Zach said...

hopefully seeing zachary next weekend? Make it a definitley!
:)